Njoy Life !

Dear Friends, This life is so full of things we dont want happenin, so i've tried to do my bit to make some moments of ur time worth while. B'coz i believe one simple smile or laugh can make u forget all ur blues...mayb momentarily but it does ! So please njoy all these fun posts and laugh away ur blues....and while ur njoying you can click on some ads so that i'd know u appreciate the effort put in here. Thanks and smile

Jan 18, 2007

Funny pick up lines

Mind if I talk to you until it's safe down there where I farted?

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

Would you like Gin and Platonic, or Scotch and Sofa?

When God said, "Let there be woman," he created you.

Is your name Summer? 'Cause you are HOT!

I suffer from amnesia. Do I come here often?

Do you have a map? I just got lost in your eyes.

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see around here.

You sure have a great looking tooth.

Are you religious? You're the answer to my prayers.

Hershey factories make millions of kisses a day, but I’m asking for only one.

My friend wants to know if you were born in those jeans.

Your place or your place? Because my place is a dump!

You don’t need car keys to drive me crazy.

Falling for you would be a very short trip.

Don’t stop! I don’t usually get to see beauty in motion.

Do you know why the sky is so gray? All the blue is in your eyes.

You’re so fine, you make me want to go out and get a job.

Remember me? Oh, that’s right, I’ve met you only in my dreams.

Those must be space pants, 'cause your butt is out of this world!

I think I’ve just found the angel I’d like to be touched by.

Can I lick that film off your teeth?

Don't be so picky....I wasn't!

No comments: